IPA The project is co-funded by EU trough the BulgariaSerbia IPA Cross-border Programme
Leader Partner Municipality of Koprivshtitsa, Koprivshtitsa - Bulgaria; Partner Municipality of Medijana Nis, Serbia

INDUSTRIAL ZONE DONJE MEĐUROVO

The exceptional geographical position of the City of Niš, within Serbia and Balkans, offers great potential for industrial and logistic development. Numerous factors add to the attractiveness of such investment – low labor and production costs, one of the lowest corporate tax rates in Europe – only 10%; new road infrastructure, significant manufacturing activity in surrounding countries, along with many others. This is one of the most attractive and promissing markets for industrial and logistic development in the Balkans.

The property is located at the southern exit of the City of Niš which provides great access to all kinds of vehicles. The city airport Constantine the Great is in close proximity (new cargo center is planned within the airport) and the Niš-Skoplje railroad also borders the location.

The land spreads over 10 hectares, divided into several smaller lots. It is located in the industrial zone Donje Međurovo, intended for the development of light industry and logistics, along with respective services such as: shops, restaurants and vehicle repair facilities. This piece of land is triangular spreading along the regional road R 214, linking the City of Niš and Leskovac.

The infrastructure is being renovated by connecting the location to the waste water network, water supply network, by drafting projects and building access roads and internal roads. This is the biggest generator when attracting new investors who are in favor of the fully equipped locations in comparison to those which are yet to be equipped.

According to the standing City Decision, the tenant, in relation to the lease fee (rent), is entitled to the grace period in the duration of two (2) years, starting from the date of Lease Contract verification. The tenant must pay 20% of lease fee (rent) determined by the public auction or by collecting offers in public call procedure not later than 8 days after the Contract signing. The tenant will pay the remaining 80% after the completion of grace period in six (6) equal installments every six months. The amount of installments will be increased by the increase of retail prices according to official data from the Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia.

Activities

  • Other business support service activities

Location

Serbia, Nish,