One of the most precious monuments of the Bulgarian Revival architecture, built in 1856 for the needs of the rich merchant Nencho Oslekov. Oslekov was a participant in the April uprising of 1876. The house is famous for its beautiful wall paintings and wood carvings. The furniture of the house illustrates the environment of a rich Koprivshtitsa home in the middle of the 19th century.
Trade center âKalÄaâ is a big shopping mall of approximately 150,000 square meters. It is a huge, three-storey building, built of glass, with almost 500 shops of all kinds.